The Cardiolife AED-3100 is the latest version of AED from Nihon Kohden. Cardiolife AED-3100 will guide the rescuer by using voice prompt designed in line with International Recommendations (ILCOR).
Weighing 2.3kg, Cardiolife AED-3100 is also smaller and compact compared with previous model, AED-2100K. This unit also has a high industry’s IP ratings (IP55) against dust and moisture. Instead of changing pad for adult and paediatric, AED-3100 can reduce the energy to 50/70J just by switching the energy switch to paediatric.
How It Works: The Cardiolife AED-3100 is a defibrillator designed to analyze heart rhythm and deliver an electrical shock to restore the heart to normal rhythm (if needed). This user-friendly AED provides easy instructions by using three simple steps; this unit is ideal for emergency use and can be operated easily by untrained lay rescuer and professional responder.
• Step 1: Switch device on
• Step 2: Position shock electrodes
• Step 3: Press shock button
CPR Support: Metronome
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 8 years
IP Rating: IP55
Electrode / Pads Life: 2.5 years
Battery Life: 4 years
Energy Protocol (J): Adult: 150-200-200J, Child: 50-70-70J
• 8 years warranty
• IP55 Dust and Moisture ingress protection
• Metronome for correct speed CPR
• Semi-Automatic Mode Operation
• Durable and Compact
• Continuous VF analysis is available on AED-3100.
• Adult/child mode switch can reduce the energy for child use. No need to change the pad and require any other action